- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup grahm cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/3 cup (3 1/2 oz can) flaked coconut
- 1 cup (16 oz package) semi sweet chocolate bits or butterscotch bits or a combination of both
- 1 1/3 cup (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over crumbs.
- Scatter chocolate chips over nuts.
- Sprinkle coconut over the chocolate chips.
(If you use both chocolate chips and butterscotch, put the butterscotch between the chocolate chips and the coconut.)
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done (lightly brown).
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Cut into bars.
Makes about 2 dozen 1 1/2 x 3 inch bars.